Friday, November 27, 2009

Hello there, fearless readers.

Today marks my second attempt at blogging. I told you yesterday that I might possibly delete this one very quickly after its creation. Well, I have found that it is something I will hold onto very tightly from now on. Why you ask? Because, in a way, it cares about me. I have come to find that the people who truly care about you and your feelings and your hopes and desires are those that you should cherish most. Not the people who give you fleeting and meaningless moments of happiness. Those moments can make up half of a lifetime, but it's that other half that matters most--you know, the one filled with heartfelt questions and loving answers? The dramatic side of our hundred years war with gravity. The disappointing part is that we can't control who cares for us. We can't control who loves us. We can only control how we love them and how we show them that we love them, with all hope that they will show us their love in return. So, my fearless readers, though you are quaint and non-existant, I encourage you to face the world tomorrow with an embrace full of love. Smile to your passersby and hug all that you can. I promise you, the rest of the world needs it just as much as you do.

And that's a rap. Sorry for the serious tone tonight, it's just what I've been thinking about lately. As promised, I will work on my "blog decorations" very soon. The best of luck to all of you in your daily ventures. May your victories be sweet and your downfalls be touching.

Love to all from all and for all,
Daintyquaintandtrim

No comments:

Post a Comment