Thursday, November 26, 2009

I don't blog...normally.
But today my fingers marched right up to the keyboard and started typing. I came upon blogspot and suddenly felt that homy feeling I always feel whenever I know exactly what I am doing is exactly what I should be doing.
I tend to make things like this and quickly regret them and delete them the next day, so if anyone is out there reading this, I'm sorry if my poor writing skills have caused you any inconvenience. They will most likely be deleted soon.

I have poems.

Hundreds of them.

When I become confident in blogspot, I will put them on here- one by one.

I also like fashion.

Can this be a fashion blog too? I hear those are quite the rave these days. Maybe this can be a little bit of everything for me right now. Maybe not. Well, here is to my future in blogging. Let it be a successful and happy one that lasts for a very long and cheerful time.

PS- please excuse the boring attire of my blog. Like I said, I'm still hesitant about keeping it, but if I do keep it, then it will easily be the best-dressed blog on the internet. World, I will not disappoint you.

Good night and sweet dreams, my dainty blog readers. May your lives be merry and happy and unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment